we're on fire.

Sunday, December 5, 2010
Tyler came over today and helped me set up Rosetta Stone (illegally I may add :P) and it is amazing.

 If you don't know what Rosetta Stone is, it's a program that teaches languages through association with images, intuition, context, ect. There is no English involved in the learning so it's much like how you learned to speak your native language when you were but a baby!
I only just started and so I don't know much but I do know "Onnanokotachi wa mizu nonde imasen" Which means "The girl and her friends are not drinking water." I can say the same thing for the adults and males and can substitute water for a few other things like coffee and rice and such, but I may or may not forget in the morning, it needs to be repeated a few times for me to get it. xD

Also, I took my brothers ipod USB cord like 3 days ago, and he still hasn't noticed O_o Mine broke so... ;__; don't have an extra $50 CAN to spend replacing the USB until I get a job - which requires me to get off my lazy bum!

2 comments:

  1. v said...:

    Oh wow, is that program helpful? :D

  1. It is!! it's really fun to post "Onnanokotachi wa mizu nonde imasen" on peoples walls on Facebook xD and they're all "wtf is wrong with you?" ^_^

Post a Comment