just music and you.

Saturday, December 4, 2010
(Thanks Vivian for getting me obsessed with Don't Stop the Music by the way <__<)

Anyway, I got my new laptop :D When I started going on all my regular sites I was all "Oh my gosh. NO LAG EXISTS!!!!" my old laptop happened to lag all the time LOL. This one obviously doesn't, and the keyboard works which for me is amazing xD
I have to take my laptop in though to complete Windows 7 set up, seriously shouldn't it come with a complete version instead of an incomplete version which you then have to pay another $100 CAN to complete it? It seems kinda redundant to me o__o"

I WANNA MOVE TO TOKYO T__T Tyler wants to move to Seoul, I'm gonna lose like all my pals when I grad xD
That's beautiful to me. . . ;__;

2 comments:

  1. v said...:

    HEHEHEHE ITS AN AWESOME SONG RIGHT!? :D

    Oh cool you got a new laptop! Awesome. Oh I'd love to live in Tokyo *_* or Korea, either one. That picture there is gorgeous! I see the Tokyo Tower!

  1. YESSS!!! It's on repeat xD

    I know right?! :D I wanna live there so bad lol xD my friend Tyler had a dream where I lived in Tokyo and he lived in Seoul and we were on the phone and we had to speak English cause we didn't know the other language fully we had Asian accents XD I ♥ Tokyo Tower!

Post a Comment