fly high dream big.

Sunday, December 5, 2010
I was researching what it takes to become a resident of Japan and this is what it said: "Foreign residents who have shown good conduct and have sufficient assets or ability to make an independent living, can be granted permanent residence if they reside in Japan for typically ten or more consecutive years (less in case of spouses of Japanese nationals and people who have made significant contributions to Japanese society). Permanent residence status is indefinite and allows any paid activity."
I'll be like... 35 or something before I'll be considered a permanent resident, and it takes 5 more years after that unless I get married to a citizen for me to be considered a citizen o__o"
That's a lot longer than I thought, better learn Japanese quickly and get enough money in order to make a living before I get a job fast ;__;


RAINBOW BRIDGE :D
I have to see that when I go to Tokyo *__*

0 comments:

Post a Comment