Don't look back

Thursday, December 30, 2010
2010... was a dramatic year to say the least. It started out with me going back to school recovering from being hit by a car and discovering that nothing was really the same as I left it, but slowly this all changed.

  • I learned who my real friends were
  • I became more fashion/hair/makeup loving (girly I guess?)
  • Started to become more selfless
  • Cared about my grades
  • Fell in love who Korea and Japan
  • Strived towards the future
  • Helped people see that life's worth living
  • Became an optimist rather than a pessimist
  • Found out what I like and what I don't like
  • And most important: Stayed self-harm free for ALL of 2010 :D
By the end of 2010 I've learned so much and have been thankful for everything, to me it was really a year of change. :D


Koizora = sadest drama I've ever watched ;__; Cried so hard I got a headache! I'd totally watch it again but... not a fan of crying that hard :P

2 comments:

  1. Melody said...:

    Ahhh.
    I also learnt who my real friends are in 2010 :( It's sad having to go through that but I guess it's better than something horrible happening haha :( ! But either way, I hope that 2011 will be MUCH better than your 2010 ! <3

    Koizora ! I haven't seen it yet but I plan to ! But I don't know ... I don't want to cry xD

  1. Yeah, it's sad but in the long run I'm glad it happened ^__^ I hope yours is amazing also :D

    It's worth watching, just have a few boxes of tissues on hand :P

Post a Comment