tip taps, tip

Sunday, December 12, 2010
My mom got a letter in the mail on Woman rights in 3rd world countries and she gave it to me to have a looksie (which was really random in my opinion O__o)
Pretty much all it wanted was for me to pay $35 CAN a month to sponser a child. Considering I have NO money at all I'm not gonna do it, but it came with this cute little picture:
Excuse my face in the background, I had to see if the picture was centered >w< oh and this was taken with my webcam cause I HAVE NO CAM. I also seem to have issues holding things still as I'm a tad spazzy x3

It also came with a cute little bracelet that I'm probably gonna start wearing around lol, it's a pain to put on though >__<
The dark circles are bad because I slept in =__= that and it's night time and webcams hate me LOL

On another note I finally decided that I will be going caramel for hair color, and I hope that will bring attention away from my freaking hideous black circled. Seriously it looks like someone punched me in the face =__= That's the one thing I hate most about myself! I'm also getting it cut tomorrow hopefully, just a trim so I can see again and maybe get it thinned. I may or may not get more layers as the more layers = the longer it takes hair to grow out. I should just get extensions LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment