you're desperate.

Saturday, December 11, 2010
I live in an apartment in downtown Sidney and some crazy stuff goes down around here- it all annoys me greatly, but this one takes the cake.
I was hearing people outside my apartment yelling "HEEEYYY!" so I figured that it was someone I knew trying to get my attention so I threw on my coat and boots and went on my balconey to check and what do I see?
Pot protesters.
One of their signs said "Honk for Hemp!" which is kind of stupid considering hemp is legal, pot isn't. It's kinda funny because no ones honking. Yet they continue to yell outside my apartment.
I personally despise all drugs almost. I hate pot the most because everyone uses it and they figure it's not bad for their health when it is! It deteriorates their brain and compromises their coping so when something bad happens they just run and smoke a joint, and they remain at that mentality for their entire life. None of the people here see that though and don't know anything about the law either.
My brother thinks it's legal to BE high but not legal to have the pot <__< Yeah... he's an idiot.
I'm okay with alcohol though considering there's nothing we can do about it, I personally don't drink but most people my age do. (I'm only 16 is the sad part LOL)
Drugs are bad, they will destroy your life and the people around you, I know that from personal experience. My brother is a pot head and he's torn our family apart, when I move I'll probably still hate him for it, so please be responsible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment