pray for Korea.

Friday, November 26, 2010
Few things I wanna say:
Korea needs to stop fighting with its self, it's too awesome to do so D: The sooner the better, the U.S will just cause WW III o_o
They look so like... fake excited, ne?

On another note, I don't need surgery!!! :D I'm sooo happy about that, we went to the hospital and waited for like 2 hours, here's a bit of the convo in the begining
Hi Kaleigh (Mispronouncing my name)
Hi
How are you?
Good
Any trouble with your knee?
Nope
Did it dislocate again?
Nope
...Then why are you hear?
...You told me to come back in 6 months? o_o
Oh... (checks knee) Well, it's loser than the other one
(No shit...) Oh?
But, you don't need surgery
Cool!

A lot of it I already knew... if you couldn't tell I really don't like that hospital xD

Final thing: My USB keyboard half-fixed its self :D It spazes out sometimes, but other than that it works just fine ^^

4 comments:

  1. aishiteru said...:

    ooh, congrats on not needing surgery~ :D That's really great news! :)

    & I totally agree with you. I pray that there won't be a WWIII ;___; And I pray that NK and SK will make up and just become Korea. It's sad to see families separated in both sides of Korea as wells as the poor conditions the NK live in. T__T

  1. Thank you!~ ^^

    If there's WWIII I will be one unhappy Korea-lover T_T I agree! They should just help each other out, they're both the same when it comes down to it, it's not like NK are these alien creatures out to destroy SK <_<" Although its all the governments fault like always T_T;

  1. michelle said...:

    =( same same i hope korea wont fight ne more!
    dont want a worldwar again!!
    btw babe thanks for the follow!
    i was so attracted by ur eyes from ur dp! u look gorgeous xD
    following u back <3

    xx mooshi

  1. I hope when I visit Korea when I'm older all the fighting will be done and over with D:
    Awhh~ thanks x3 I think you're gorgeous though o:
    ♥♥♥

Post a Comment