don't stop, make it rock.

Friday, December 17, 2010
Today I went to Victoria after school with Jung-su, and it was amazing (: First we went to my house in Sidney so I could change clothes and he could put on makeup (I was wearing these red skinny jeans and my shirt had a GIANT stain on it which I didn't notice until I got to school =__= just my luck.) Then we took the long bus ride to Victoria.
On the bus ride there we decided that next year for Semi-formal he would be doing my hair and nails maybe my makeup. Apparently I don't have ownership of my hair, he owns it now XD I'm not allowed to let anyone cut/dye it other than him not LOL. I'm also going Gothic Lolita for semi-formal! I'm really excited. He's also apparently my date LOL. (He's gay so that's why it's funny XD)
When we got to the mall he had to go Christmas shopping for his boyfriend and his mom, so we went to Peoples. They had freaking Hello Kitty jewelry.... too bad it was like 200 dollars <__< He ended up buying the boyfriend a purple sapphire necklace/ring. The lady working there was really nice, and had really good recommendations. I liked it because she really knew her stuff about jewelry and stuff and what would be affordable  and good for people.
For the mother on the other hand he did not want to get her any real jewelry as she's making him pay rent. So we ended up going to Clairs and getting a cheap necklace that looked kinda real. It was really pretty and was only like $20 CAN. (Personally I would make just make a heart-felt card and put the rent inside LOL.)
After shopping he showed me an Asian accessory store which was so amazing- but really costly because everything there is actually imported for various parts of Asia.
Following this Jung-su got his eyebrows thinned out and re-shaped- but of course he was having trouble with his card so we had to run back and forth between the eyebrow place and the bank like 3 times! It looked really good so I think it was worth it.
FINALLY we got to eat some Korean food! Same as last time, but sadly we didn't get any of that really amazing sauce, and I couldn't finish as I had pudding when I went to my house.
Finishing the food we went to Urban Planet and he bought me a sweater! I really like it too, it's soft. It's a guys sweater, but that's okay considering it doesn't look really masculine! (:
We wanted to take a ton of pictures and videos but... when we got on the bus ride home we realized we had taken none, and only managed one picture and one video on the bus. We were wearing like 4 layers as it got really cold, and I was wearing a scarf so... yeah.

Personally I think I look effing ugly <__< Can't wait to bleah my hair LOL





So I just realized I slip into some random accent at times... don't mind me. XD And I look FAT, I'm not I was slouching lol


Well, time to go play Jade Dynasty all night long LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Melody said...:

    The day seems fun as !
    And ahhhh I think it's cute how the places you went to was "Victoria" and you live in "Sidney" because in Australia, there are two states called Victoria and Sydney. :D And I live in Victoria hehehe.

    Anyway, I totally want to see the gifts he bought! They sound nice. and LOL about the cheap but real looking >_<"! I probably would've just bought chocolate and that's it hehe.

    :O You're bleaching your hair? THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. Do take heaps of pics when you do ^^"!

  1. OMG lol XD that's amazing o: I should go there one day to see if the Sydney/Victoria in Australia are like the ones here in Canada :P

    They were really nice :D I wish I had taken a video of them with my ipod lol/

    I shall! :D They'll be bad quality though because all I own is the webcam on my laptop XD

Post a Comment