left, right, up, down.

Saturday, December 11, 2010
Lol I'm REALLY bored considering I'm waiting for my anime to buffer so i'm all "Huh... lets do this meme..."
It's like late so I'm all like whooo.... xD Well it's late for me considering I hardly sleep considering I have insomnia o__o so yeah o__o

Things I am Passionate About
- Asian cultures, especially Korean and Japanese ♥
- Writing
- Kpop and Jpop
- Learning more about fashion and makeup, and hair
- Building myself as a person
- Learning, knownledge is the basis of many things :3
- Friends
- Shopping (Even though I have no money or income LOL)
- Anti-drugs >:D
Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Leave Vancouver Island (I'm known as the loser of Sidney, as I'm the only one who has never left here T_T)
- Become fluent in Japanese
- Attend concerts, I've never attended a concert in my life, which is pretty sad (another reason why i'm the loser of Sidney)
- Go to a Kareoke place
- Attend a fashion show
- Go on a giant shopping spree

Things I Say Often
- LOL 
- Baka (idiot in Japanese)
- Um
- Like...
- Seriously?!
- Pokemanzzz
- You know...
- When did I ever say I was nice? ;)

Books I Have Read Lately
- UHM... Sharp North - Patric Cave. Seriously I used to read like every day last year, now I never do LOL

Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over
- Don't Stop the Music by 2NE1
- Clap Your Hands - 2NE1
- Lucifer by SHINee
- Tip Tap Tips - HALCALI
- Collect Call - Metric
- Bonamana by Super Junior 

Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
- They're weird LOL
- Just being there for me as I'm not generally the most emotionally stable person in the world x3
- Saying really random things on the internet ie. "Hey there, gettin' your work done?" or "Power Suit."
- The random gifts they give you which you never exspect.
- Knowing you can tell them anything and they wont judge you seriously
- Knowing they got your back when you have theirs
- Being themselves, no room to pretend
- Our obsession with Asian...yeahh... xD
-Our different yet similar fashion choises
- We're all really close mostly, and if one of us were to go through something tough we ALL do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment