A frost stricken night is only what our minds will it to be, but our words are a reality.
Pray for Japan
4 comments:
-
You still could, some areas didn't get hit that bad o:
-
true. But it wouldn't have that... feeling. it's like when the floods hit aussie, even though we've managed to get everything back to normal, there's that CLOUD of emotion over everyone's heads.
Yet in Australia we only had like... 65 deaths? There's expected 1000 dead in Japan... T.T"
How depressing
-
Yeah... where I live we've never had anything really that bad, but were exspected to have one around the same size as Japan's, they were prepared for it and their buildings were built for it, ours aren't so it's kind of an eye opener.
Life is just so fragile, whenever something like this happens were just reminded of how fast it changes which leaves a cloud of emotion over peoples heads like you said. >__<
Ohai
- Kae Carruthers
- I'm a girl who enjoys blogging about her weird life and enjoys Japan. I enjoy fashion, hair, games, music, and of course Asian things :P Ohai: Twitter Facebook
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Even though this weekend was a little hectic emotionally, and it really did get me down, I'm kinda glad it happened. When you get down t...
-
Lately I've been like... obsessed with 2NE1. They're so cute and funny though. x3 I love Minzy. :3 Their fashion is the best.
-
I'm fairly sure I've posted once or twice about my strange encounters with people, but I'm sure this one takes the cake. If any...
-
Few things I wanna say: Korea needs to stop fighting with its self, it's too awesome to do so D: The sooner the better, the U.S will jus...
-
Excuse the uncreative title but I can't think of anything to describe these past couple days together. Yesterday I went out with Tyler...
-
As I stated in my previous post I would be posting little bits and pieces from my book ,and what other place to start than the very beginnin...
-
Boxing day was yesterday, and of course I wanted to spend all my money, and it just so happened I had plans with Tyler to do just that and m...
-
(Thanks Vivian for getting me obsessed with Don't Stop the Music by the way <__<) Anyway, I got my new laptop :D When I started ...
-
I love tattoos and piercings, I'm sure some of my readers already knew I loved getting stabbed by needles. (by the fact I said I wanted ...
-
School starts again tomorrow and I cannot wait! I know that sounds crazy coming from a 16 year old girl, but I really do like school. When I...
Lovely peoples :3
Hello There
Labels
- Amy Lee (2)
- anime (6)
- Anna Tsuchiya (1)
- art (1)
- beauty (9)
- book (10)
- broke keyboard (2)
- changes (1)
- Christmas (1)
- dance (2)
- dark (1)
- Drama (3)
- drugs (1)
- Elves (1)
- fashion (5)
- food (4)
- friends (13)
- fun (1)
- future (3)
- game (5)
- God (1)
- hair (17)
- hate (4)
- hot guy (1)
- idiots (1)
- Japan (10)
- job (2)
- k-on (1)
- Korea (5)
- laptop (4)
- letter (4)
- life (102)
- love (24)
- makeup (1)
- manga (3)
- MEME (1)
- memories (1)
- mentoring (1)
- Mother (1)
- music (5)
- nerds (1)
- nightmare (1)
- pictures (11)
- piercing (3)
- pokemon (3)
- pride (1)
- punk (4)
- pupal (7)
- quiz (1)
- rant (7)
- scene kids (3)
- school (16)
- Shopping (2)
- smoking (1)
- Snow (2)
- stupid (1)
- sweaters. (1)
- swimming (1)
- tattoo (1)
- translator (1)
- update (1)
- valentines (1)
- vanity (1)
- vent (1)
- video (9)
- Vocaloid (1)
- weather (2)
- weird (1)
- work (1)
- writing (1)
- youtube (1)
- YUI (1)
- zelda (1)
It sucks too coz I was planning to do an exchange program at the end of the year... guh.