Time flies while having fun.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
I was hanging out with Tyler today after school and on our way home we came to a realization: we only have 1 year left of being free. When we grad we're moving out and going to post secondary and will officially (almost) be adults. We'll have to pay bills, tuition, textbooks, ect. In half a year he'll return to my high school and we'll have to deal with Semi-Formal and what to wear for that and possibly Grad Interview (Getting a power suit for that) then half a year after that Grad its self which is a LOT of money.

Only half a year left of play and memory making with my pals, that's not a lot of time o.o Plus in my free time I have to consider colleges like I wanna get into Video Editing, or counselling and Japanese and Writing but like no colleges offer all of that so it's either Counselling and Japanese or Video Editing and Writing so... yeah. A lot of people are saying I should do both but the issue with this is counselling takes like 4 years to complete, video editing doesn't take much time so... we'll just wait and see :3
If I choose video editing I'd have to make 14, 2 minute videos .__. Each video takes me like a month to complete </3
Why? Mostly cause I'm lazy but effects take awhile to plan and so does plot, meaning, footage, and music. Example of my work:

I actually can do a lot better than this but this is just my most recent video. I plan on making a better one like... soon- for English class.

This lingering date scares me. x3

0 comments:

Post a Comment