Stereo Love.

Sunday, May 22, 2011
Well, after making a ton of crappy videos on YouTube I whipped up in a few hours I decided to actually make a good one with all those annoying effects that are really time consuming. These annoying effects are the ones that make a good video though and normally take a long time to complete. The main one I'm talking about is masking which is the most annoying thing ever, but I'm good at it now.
The light purple chick is masked in.
Isn't that touching? :3


I'm assuming this video's gonna take a month to finish or something just because of the masking, the other stuff is pretty simple and I may add some more effects- it's gonna be like 5 minutes long so. xD But I love this anime to pieces so I absolutely have to edit with it. :D I may post a preview once I'm finished editing the masks. 
This is what masking is btw. Can you see why it'd be soooo annoying? .__. (And take a lot of time cause each of those dots is a thing where I've had to move the anchors. >__<) I've a long way to go to be finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment