Short and punky.

Sunday, May 8, 2011
After reading NANA I had been inspired to embrace the Punk culture, this was of no surprise to my friends and most of them encouraged the idea. I needed a haircut so I decided, why not go short? I said in a post earlier that I thought shoulder length was short but this time I went REALLY short, like boyish short.

I like it, even if I generally prefer longer hair I really like this cut. It allows me to have the creativity I like having, I can spike it, put it in a faux hawk [which is really hard to maintain considering I don't have proper product] make it look scene, or leave it flat and boring. I thought that because I cut it short I could sleep in but... I get so caught up in styling it and having it perfect it takes just as long or even longer. (I still sleep in 15 minutes anyway. :P)


I actually don't like this photo but it show cases the hair cut really nicely...

The day I took these photos I took an hour long bus ride to wall-mart just to buy paper cause it's like 3 dollars cheaper there. I'm cool like that.

2 comments:

  1. v said...:

    Wow short hair suits you! I really love it! Nana was a good anime, though I didn't like the ending :(

  1. I hated the ending so I continued on in the Manga which probably wont ever be finished >__< I wanna know what happenssss.
    Thanks :D I like it too. ^-^

Post a Comment