English Video galore

Sunday, May 15, 2011
I'm thankful to my English teacher because he lets us do our passion for our final projects in each unit, and mine is video editing. Although I don't edit to the legit movies of the things we're studying because I feel as if that's too uncreative, I edit to animes.
For example, the one I had to make this time was for the play Othello and so I made an AMV to the anime School Days because I saw distinctive similarities in the two, I dunno if anyone else does but I do and that's all that matters. Here's the vid if anyone wants to see:


I suggest watching it on youtube though for high quality and not a tiny screen. o__o

Anyway I also got some new hair products, I haven't tried them though so I dunno if they're super snazzy yet but they look like it.
I like what I did to this pic, it's purple ♥ and looks old. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment