17 year long story

Friday, May 27, 2011
17 years ago at 4 AM I was born into this world and my story began. I'm not gonna tell you my life story though. :P I'll tell you the story of my day though!~
I woke up as usual and threw on my FAVORITEEEE shirt. It's a Legend of Zelda shirt so... I made it into a tank top cause I got it when I was like... in grade 6 or something in a Boys Large.
Please excuse the bad lighting it's late and my room is horrid. xD

After I put on my makeup and did my hair and shaz I got my $80 dollars and a Hello Kitty key from my mom, was pretty legit. x3 I didn't take a picture of it though so... o.o
The spam of Facebook texts had already begun and throughout the entire day I was getting Happy Birthday texts from it alll day long and during Block B I got a happy birthday text from my girlfriend in Cali. :P She wanted to buy me a turtle if she was here I was all like o.0 "It'd die in my care hun...."
Lauren gave me a necklace in the morning which I added to the other 5 necklaces I usually wear to school, it's like the only necklace I have that has a little color in it now.
You can't see the colors but it's yellows and whites and stuff. Kinda goes with my middle name, Amber. :3

People sung in English and Psychology- and my teachers the same teacher so was a tad awkward. o.o My friend Ashylynn recorded how mentally challenged I am in Math class. Like today, we learned how to use a ruler OMG SO HARD. I recorded a bit of the lesson and will upload it to my youtube tomorrow- probably my second channel. 
After school is where the fun began though. You see I had been planning a picnic with my friends and so I had been lugging things to school all week long, 24 cans of soda, a blanket, and sandwhiches and Neve and Bryanne made me a cake. :3
I was surprised what the design on the cake was... it was a boob- with a nipple ring... I really loved it. XD  Best cake I've ever gotten LOL. It tasted really good too and was also VEGAN. ^__^
My new friend Sara came and joined too and she gave me a picture:
It shall go on my wall along with a poem Bryanne is making.

Neve also drew me a picture for our half year anniversary. :3 I'm gonna fill my room with artwork from my friends and writings from myself- and I will take them all with me when I move out. x3

Tomorrow I'm going shopping with Tyler. I hope to find another Zelda shirt to cut up and love. Neve wants to steal with one. 0.0 She took a picture with my shirt- not me my SHIRT. I love my friends.
This was the best birthday I've ever had and can only get better! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment