Hot like fire.

Saturday, May 21, 2011
The sun decided to pay this little island a visit this week and my skin is proof of this. This year I really do enjoy just laying in the warm sun texting my friend and maybe talking to friends if they're laying with me- so like lunch lol. Thursday and Friday were perfect for this and I was sooo happy to be able to wear tank tops without a hoodie or my coat on top.
Thursday I only layed in the sun after school for like an hour and caught the bus because I was wearing skinny jeans and my legs were over heating a tad. :P So I resolved to make some really crappy cut offs when I got home- which I forgot about until like 7:00 the next morning.
Although I did make them from these tye dye type skinnys I bought a year ago that I seldom wore because I didn't like the 2 shades of gray all the way down my legs. I packed them in my bag and changed at school. Everyone was shocked that I was actually wearing shorts at lunch because I only wear shorts outside like once a year and my super pale legs are proof of this. I was also wearing my favorite tank top that buttons up in the front, it's loose fitting and just flows. Although it's a bit small for me around the chest area it's alright because they buttons don't pop and I don't become one of them surprise flashers LOL.
That day I layed out in the sun for like 4 hours just texting my friend in California and relaxing. I was wearing sun block but it was uhm.. SPF 15 which I found out when I got home and saw that I was all burnt, oh well it'll turn into a tan in a couple days. It was well worth the relax time. :3
Plus my first wife, Neve, was laying on her porch in her bikini without sun block and fell asleep on her belly. x3 She probably has it way worse than I do. LOL. Oh I love her and the sun. x3
This is what we learned in Psychology yesterday. I found "Profoundly retarded" to be really funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment