Summer plans

Friday, April 29, 2011
For summer I've always usually just stayed at home the entire home rolling around the floor infront of a fan trying to cool down, and at night suffering as the aluminum building across the street would reflect the sun beams into my room turning it into an oven, but this year I was given an option to finally leave Vancouver Island for the first time in my life!
Where to? Well the city of course, Calgary Alberta.
It's a lot bigger than Sidney or Victoria so I'm a little bit nervous and still contemplating even going. There are a lot of things to consider, money wise.
My older brother would drive us there and back but we'd still have to come up with a fair amount of money. He has a job for us there though which pays something like $15 - $18 an hour- which is a lot more than the $9.75 I'd be making here on the island, although the job would be cleaning gutters.
At first I thought it would be an easy job because mother made it sound this way, but when I was talking with Jessie the reality hit. I'd be harnessed up, on a roof with a huge hose pulling out leaves and blasting water. I'd have to buy steel toed boots, learn how to drive (without a license I may add, no time for that stuff.) and pay for gas and buy my own food. A lot more than it sounded at first.
Although I was thinking of the good things about this too. Calgary is really really warn during the summer and I've been looking to lose weight too, so with that hard job and the hot heat I'd get a really hot bod by the end of it, except it'd be tanned... but that's what skin bleach is for. I'd also come home with a HUGE sum of money and be able to buy my punk clothes and my bass guitar/amp. Maybe even get more piercings <3~ ORRR there are a lot of sexy people in Calgary so maybe I'll get a lover too?! (Doubt it buy a girl can dream ;A;) Plus Neve would be there for 3 weeks too and I'd be able to reunite with my older brothers.
There's just soooo much to consider. T__T I'm just so unsure.

I really do love citys though <3~

0 comments:

Post a Comment