Picture day.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011
I was signed up to help with school picture day (against my will I may add) and at first it was easy. All I had to do was sit at a table, ask people their names, and give them a little card. Although this is my life we're talking about so it changed pretty drastically after an hour and a half.
Now, our school got a new principal this year and he decided that at that moment it would be a wonderful idea to find out how many students there are in this school, and how did he decide to do that? He printed out 215 pieces of paper that contained class lists with NO grade on them. He wanted us, who were already fairly busy, to sort them by grade and tick of students names as they came in their classes. No one came in like a class, it was all random so after various minutes of us all stressing and pulling our hair out, arguing, and such we gave up on his idea. He can just count how many cards are left over and add it to the total of students who got their photo taken. 
I should get paid for all that but NOOO. I get nothing, we didn't even get a thank you.
Lauren, one of the people doing it with me, was so mad after all of this bull shit she left the school for a drive.
I also had to wake up at 6 AM for this. 

On the bright side I did get to make a new friend who shares me name and is a lot like how I used to be. I think I'm going to try and kind of "mentor" her so she doesn't make the same shitty mistakes I did and have to get hit by a car to get knocked out of all this bullshit. My heart goes out to her in all honesty. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment