Paranoia.

Monday, September 5, 2011
I haven't posted in a long while. Here's a little update list thinger:

  1. Finished my volunteering.
  2. Cleaning out nonstepdads things, found a poem I wrote 3 years ago about my ex. He probably thought it was about him LOL.
  3. Found a convection oven.
  4. Need to find a job ASAP.
  5. School is starting tomorrow.
  6. Getting myself a lab coat.
  7. Been fanning over Steins;Gate hardcorely. 
  8. Currently as in right this moment am watching Shark Week, it's scaring the living shit out of me. I don't know why I watch it every year when I really hate it.
  9. Also been watching a lot of The L Word recently. I know, my lesbian side is showing. u__u (pansexual)
  10. Getting my glasses in like 20 days hopefully.
  11. Selling some stuff... but no one's buying ;A;

0 comments:

Post a Comment