I'm not in love.

Monday, September 26, 2011
I guess I should probably blog about the person, other than pupal, who's been on my mind day after day for awhile now. As I've finally gotten over the embarrassment of feeling something towards someone else. xD
I wont disclose his real name but for now I will call him Kye-kun. I met him on Tagged, which is surprising because usually all I meet there are perverts, and we instantly became friends half a year ago. Although recently, I don't know how, we developed feelings for each other.
Let me say this: neither of us date online, we refuse to for our own personal reasons. Although we aren't really dating we still kind of text each other like we are with good morning and good night texts every single night.
It sounds stupid, I know, but it brightens my day.
We also have plans to meet each other when summer arrives in 10 months after my graduation. Either by means of a road trip or my going to Calgary and he driving down to meet me. When we meet we have plans to make pumpkin pie, penis shaped cookies, and fetus shaped cake and eating these while drinking tea scaring away the small children. x3
He also wants to sleep under the stars with me, which was the most romantic thing anyone has ever said with me in my entire life time. c:
He's exactly like me but different at the same time. I'm sure we'd be best friends if we weren't interested in eachother.
I can't wait to meet him. x3

0 comments:

Post a Comment