Awkward turtle...

Monday, September 26, 2011
Today I began actively mentoring in like person, which is hard for me. Normally I'm just silly but I actually did something today other than that.
In the morning I cleaned her cuts of a good mentor, which wasn't that awkward it just kind of makes me sad because I remember how it was back in the day.
Anyway in block four I deiced that it would be best if I skipped Marketing to drop in on pupal in her Foods class because I had caught wind that she was struggling. I have to say now THAT was awkward.
Also is hurt my pride quite a lot. I mean, a grade 12 in a grade 9 class? All the kids were staring at me all like wtf? Obviously I wasn't in a very good mood either, because my pride was hurt and all the little kids are annoying as fuck. They wouldn't quit talking, and I don't know about you but I prefer silence during a lesson. I actually had to tell my pupal to pay attention and she like rolled her eyes at me. I thought she was mad at me but apparently not, she thought I was mad at her actually.
I'm going to try and do that once a week... Even though it REALLY destroys me inside. It helps apparently according to the teacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment