Dear Angel...

Thursday, September 29, 2011
It was only 4 short weeks ago that we met again on Facebook,  where we spoke to each other properly then first time. At that time I had no idea what you would become to me, and what I would become to you. Fate has its funny way to deal out cards, sometimes it'll throw you a blessing disguised as a fallen angel. I suppose that is what happened to us.
When I first saw you, and heard you had the same name as me, it struck me that you are exactly as how I used to be which I've told you many times. A lost soul wandering through this world, seemingly alone, and screaming lies to herself just to make it through the day, no, through the minute. When I saw this I was... scared perhaps. Scared you would make the mistakes I did and then even follow through on some of those mistakes.
I can't let that happen.
That was when I offered you my hand to hold, as a mentor.
Going into being your mentor I honestly did not know what I was getting myself into. I actually thought it'd be this fun little thing where I could just joke around with a cute little girl and sometimes have to give advice. Boy, was I wrong. It turned out to be nothing like that at all.
Don't get me wrong, I actually prefer the way it did turn out. I'm happier now - somehow. I've grown to need you in my life, know that you're okay, and know everything that happens to you. I've even sacrificed my pride often for you, and you know very well how much that means to me.
Anyway, soon I dived straight into your life as you opened up to me and told me many things, and I've had to share more than just a little of my wisdom. I've spent long nights on thinking of what to say to you, how to go about doing certain things, how to show you that you are loved.
This experience has also shown me a lot about my friends and myself. We're all good people despite our bad points. They all want to give themselves up to help you just like I have. I've surrounded myself with the best people on this planet and I didn't even know it. They offered to house you, and even buy you a secret pay as you go phone. This amazes me, they're such beautiful people.
Now that your family issues have gotten bad again I've decided to take action with my own mother and try to foster you, we love you very much. I'd gladly accept you as my sister, considering I already do everything for you.
In a way, I think I've fallen in love with you. Not as a lover but as a person. You've made me so much more happier and I don't even know how. I will always stay with you and remember you. Even if being a mentor scared me to death because of my past sin, I can somehow manage to fight for you.
I will protect you and help you save yourself. I love you, my Pupal Kali. ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment