New beginnings.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Often times to go forward we find we have to revisit the past.
That is only slightly true for me. I went back to hanging out with my old friends today, as it was the first day of school and I had a blast. We almost all have writing together next semester!
Afterr the 15 minutes we were required to be there (I got put in a new TAG class... they used to be alphabetical but apparently not anymore because I was put with R's and K's when I'm a T O__o) and then just talked about games and anime and such for like... 2 hours then we went into Sidney while seeing a ton of panties littered on the ground. They weren't new ones either... they were like used ones. .___.
Then we went into thrift stores and wandered a bit before going home. I believe this will be an amazing high school year and it's my last! I'm really happy about gradding.. but sad at the same time.
In any case tomorrow is my clubs first meeting. x__x so busy and it's only the first day of classes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment