Let the love begin.

Friday, July 8, 2011
I was looking through old photos on my old myspace account- back when myspace was popular you know, and I remembered my special place. It was a little pond where ducks would come to find their lover overshadowed by trees and beside that was a hill, and this was my most favorite and most precious place. I had so many memories there tracing back to my childhood. Some memories weren't very happy at all, but others were so much fun.
The hill would have been a little to the right of this place.
I had a lot of plans for that hill, like where I'd have my first romance.
 I always went there to write stories and read books I got a lot of inspiration from that place either from my own memories or just from the beauty I found there. Now that it's actually gone (yes my town managed to destroy my hill and my pond -__-) I'm having a tougher time trying to find a place where I can relax and write. I don't write my book on the computer, actually there isn't a single bit of it on my laptop it's all in various notebooks in my room. I tried going to the elementary school for inspiration but really that place barely has any beauty and I really have no good memories there almost, but there isn't many places within walking distance that aren't cold cause of the ocean.
Yuki and I probably will mourn over the loss of that place for a really long time, for us together it has a lot of power over us, I can't tell you the reason though only my most close personal friends know of the reason. ;)

Oh also I've decided that I'm going to be posting little bits of my book weekly or something to attempt to keep me motivated to write it. I'll be starting with the first chapter of course- of the second book. I've decided to keep the first book in my storage just to look back and see how it progressed over the years but it will never be published if I look for my series to be published.
This is a REALLY old photo of me from 2009 back when I was sort of in a band. I was writing a song for it- although it never was used. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment