Bonded by blood.

Saturday, October 8, 2011
I know I post a lot about pupal, so I apologize for yet another huge post about her mainly. xD
Yesterday was a long day - in a good way. Neve brought some cat ears to school and we smashed them on pupals head. It was so fucking cute I almost swooned. Also during that lunch period I brought my speaks to school so we blasted Taking the Hobbits to Isengard. xD SOOO many people stared at us cause we were like dancing to it as well haha.
Oh yes on I think it was Wednesday we skipped class (Cole, Pupal, and I) and went to the forest. First we wanted to go to the cliff overlooking the high way because it's really cool, buuuut the way there was a lot... different than I remember. How so? SPIDERS. I must have been like fearless in Grade 9 because there were so many. They were like all over us, so pupal made me take the lead. When we were like... one little bit away I almosted walked into a spider infront of my face that was like this big: |                         |
I believe you can imagine I flipped shit. xD I actually ran into pupals arms and we recoiled backwards screaming and almost crying. Cole was just like "Oh my gosh."
We found another path and actually grabbed some sticks from the ground to beat off spiders. When we FINALLY got to the cliff we sat there for awhile (took us like 20 mins to get there) and then we noticed a ton of wasps and Cole was like "They're all going towards that rock there."
I looked at this "rock" and I noticed it was not a rock so I said, "Uhm... that's a dead rat. All the wasps are going inside it." We decided to descend this cliff again. xDThere weren't as many spiders because I think I walked through them all on the way up. <__<
Anway we then went into a large clearing in the forest and found a big stick. Lately we've been fanning over Lord of the Rings so I grabbed it and atempted to do You Shall not Pass! But failed and the log stabbed my chest. I'll post the video of it, it wasn't bleeding then but it started to later.



We then found a stick pupal was holding and it had this intricate design carved into it so we automatically came to the conclusion that Elves live in that forest. xD


Back to Friday. After school we went and got Pupal's hair cut, she thought she was going to drown when Ty was washing her hair... She's special. It looks a lot better now. We also got it styled to match the cat ears. xD I picked out her hair style from my brain, apparently I'm her image consultant now.
THEN we had a sleep over at Cole's, Originally we were going to have our Lord of the Rings night but we only got through one movie. We played too many games before so. xD The entire movie we were insulting Gimli. He's just too fucking ugly oh my gosh and useless. Like seriously in every fight he would get like thrown to the ground and then just stay there while Legolas pwns noob Orks left and right.

It was through the elves that I came up with the idea that we should learn Elvish. So we were also translating words into Elvish and our names. xD We had a blast lol. I also decided with pupal that  if we ever have kids were going to convince them that they're an elf and then I'm going to buy a tree for it and it'll be its best friend.
 My name in Elvish is :
It took a really long time to write actually. xD I'm not good at drawing with paint lol.


After all this we finished up with a little ritual, and then we went to "bed" they fell asleep but I was only like half asleep... xD And then when they awoke I was still half asleep and heard everything they were saying but I had no energy to reply so I went home. o-o
They were cuddling was so cute.

I want this. Doesn't it look legit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment