Artistic freedom.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sometimes I like to be weird in my appearance. A lot of people do yes, but if I could I would like every day. Society does not allow this though which is a very sorrowful thought.
Like a week ago I felt like putting in my lip chain again and taking a few photos. I only really liked one though (The last one). I'm probably going to take more photos soon but I'm currently sick again. My hair's also faded quite a bit, but it still looks quite snazzy if I say so myself.
It still looks dark in those pictures but like I said those are a week or so old, maybe even two!

I've also really gotten into punk music again such as The Distillers and Murderdolls.
I cannot wait to get another lip piercing and tons of ear piercings. Maybe I'll get some friends to stab my ears for me. (;

0 comments:

Post a Comment