Live it up!~

Monday, January 17, 2011
These last couple days have been amazing for me(: I mean hanging out with my 2 fav people? I'm one lucky girly (:
On Sunday I hung out with Tyler and we took a couple photos and a ton of videos (Which will be uploaded to my youtube at a later date :P)
We found stuff that we would have liked to furnish our future home with and came up with Happy Happy Sun Sun Studios!~
It will be a hair. makeup, nail, tattoo, and piercing place with clothing and random items from asia, my friends will work for me and we'll take 'business trips' to asia twice a year. :D Cannot wait for this.
 Me being a nerd and checking out games I can't buy.

 Cuteeenessss

I couldn't resist doing it... XD

 Nachos, they were okay, I've had better.
Guys... she has a dick...




Today after school, where I recived many compliments and stares on my hair and my hat, I went over to Neve's house so she can do some scene makeup on me. :D She tried to do my hair... she needs to be taught how to backcomb properly and not retardedly LOL. So I ended up doing my hair and her hair kinda, and she did the makeup. 

I wasn't aware a photo was being taken. x3

She took a photo of our eyes accidently LOL


I enjoy making silly faces

She's cute :3

We don't know how this turned out as evil as it did o-o;


This is her favorite face of mine ever xP It's quite hard to do LOL

Taking a vid which is on my FB :P










Tomorrow I'm staying home to look after the cat as people are invading my home to measure the windows and doors and we're not allowed to have a cat so therefore we have to throw him in the washroom so no one sees him- I just pray to god they don't have to open the door the measure it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment