Working it through.

Friday, August 12, 2011
I said in a post before that I had gotten a new idea for a story and was inspired by a few things. I've always loved writing about the supernatural and researching it, so I thought I'd put my current love for lab coats, beautiful woman,  and the supernatural and collide it into one story.
I have a rough idea for the plot, but I have to work out a few details that are major in fact. I'll try and work that out here.
The idea for the story is this: A woman (nameless for now, might name her Xya) who has dedicated her life to research and knowledge is working as always, she feels trapped inside herself, never feeling satisfied with her level of understanding and so plunges into darker research. Naturally she never bothered to have an in depth relationship and felt no attachments to any of her prior partners. She lived a lonely life, but didn't regret any of it. One day while in the middle of a ground breaking discovery she is killed in cold blood. While she lay there feeling her life ebb away she thought of the things she could have done, the things she could have learnt if only she let herself. Research was important but so were so many other aspects of life she'd never get to experience. Death infuriated her, she was young only 27 and yet someone had the odacity to shoot her.
So she stayed on the planet as a ghost, she fed her desire for knowledge and walked the lands in search of the missing element. One day a boy stumbles across her and can see her. Amazed she's drawn in and develops feelings for him. illogical as it seems. Sadness strikes her when she realizes she can't possibly fall for him, he's human and she is a spirit now.
The boy also loved to research things and so the two of them began to look for a way to bring the dead back to life. Along the way an organization studying the same thing grows aware of his research and tries to oppose the two.

I'm not sure if I should make her pass on happily, or actually come back to life have relations with the boy, and then die again because artificial life can only be made temporarily.

As for her character design I was mostly inspired by Makise Kurisu from Steins; Gate
But with like... black hair, gray eyes, and more like...sexy? Instead of the shorts maybe a skirt with some heels. I'll figure that out too I guess, I have no idea what the guy will look like either LOL.
Lab coats ftw!

0 comments:

Post a Comment