Fiction Junction

Friday, August 12, 2011
Hello travelers of the world! -shot for being weird-
It's been awhile since I last wrote a legit blog post not about random emo crap, sorry about that. I'm in bit of a slump.
I guess in this post I'll update you about my life? It's not even interesting In the past few weeks I've been doing like... next to nothing, I know I'm not really that extravagant in the summer but my summers are a time for me to work out my inner conflicts.
I did hang out with Yuki though. I got new boots from him, which I need to repair but it's worth it, and we went to Vic and saw quite a few attractive people. That reminds me, guess what? I didn't run into any really creepy people for once! It's been the first time in a long time where I've gone to Victoria without anyone hitting on me and creeping me.
A day or two after that I went to the doctors with him and everyone in the waiting room was staring at us like they were scared of us. Probably the fact that we were wearing all black with combat boots in the summer... Yeah that would scare most people. Well, that's fashion for ya.
Today is Yuki's birthday o: I said it at Midnight but I'll say it here: HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3
I know you didn't expect to live this long and I think you thought you were going to be dead around 15/16 like I did, but now you're 18 a legal adult in most parts of the world and pretty much all of Canada except B.C.(here) Good luck with the remainder of your life.

--

As for story updates I am still writing in my book when I'm out and about, right now I'm writing the first major battle scene of the story. I still don't have a name for the book either, but I think I'll worry about that on a later date.
As for Love Hotel I haven't written in that anymore, but I have been thinking about it. At work they called me their princess and I thought of how in Love Hotel Mika was called princess (ohime-sama) by the random guys. x3 I'm actually going to try planning the remainder of the story before I continue writing or it wont turn out to be a short story knowing my habits.
I also have an idea for a new story. Because of my fandom for Steins; Gate I've been quite in love with the majestic thing that is lab coats! So on Gaia I bought two, a bloody one and a normal one. Right now my gaia character has a bloody lab coat, a demon sword, some green tea, a lab coat, long red hair that covers the face, red glasses, and books around her with rainbow prisms. After someone commented on it asking if it was based kind of off Makise Kurisu from Steins; Gate I got thinking, that this woman I created would be a great protagonist in a story! A supernatural love action story of course. That's my favorite genera!

That's all I have to say, really. Thanks for reading. :)

I was reading this manga and got inspired to make a new supernatural love story. The last one I wrote was for writing, which I no longer have I want to read it though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment