Weird night

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
It's early here in Canada, we're on Spring Break and it's about time I got off my lazy bum and got a job, which is why I'm up so early- that and I had really scary nightmares (I'm a scardy cat...)
The first of the two this island randomly sunk for like no reason and Yuki-chan and Aki-chan and I were having a training camp for our band like in K-ON cause we're exactly like them and for some reason we wanted to see the rocks that the island had O__o so we were to the beach in our bathing suits and there was this evil lady with a glass case full of rocks, crabs, baby squids and baby octopuses inside- on the beach which I find really weird now. Anyway, we looked at them and the lady's all "Want to see something funny?" and of course we said yes. She takes a baby crab out of the case, and puts it on my back. Now one thing you have to understand is I'm deathly afraid of crabs... so I started thrashing around screaming but it clasped its self to my bathing suit and Aki and Yuki were laughing at me T.T eventually I got it off and ran off the beach and crouched over repeating "I'm not scared, that didn't happen." over and over like Mio in K-ON (were alike in a lot of ways) then I woke up from that one and drifted into another one.

This one is also really uhm.. weird... There was this field and we (same people) were standing in a yardish thing and there was a camper and a rhino. The Rhino had this giant egg under it and then started fireing off octopus babies like a cannon which pirced through the camper and hit some guy in the shoulder, he fell out of the camper and the baby octopus ball thing like ripped out his lung and then he stood up again and died. 0-0 I woke up after that. I also have a huge fear of octopuses so...

Now I'm going to go over my stuff from games and then head out to look for work at 9:30 AM <.< I better get hired for all the dedication I'm putting in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment