Tearing it apart!~~~

Sunday, March 6, 2011
BAM!~~
That was the result of me helping my friends for their Lord of the Flies video, facepaint and evil faces. x3
Anywhoooo on Thursday I went to a school dance, I hadn't gone to one in years so I figured I would. (Actually my friend wanted to go and I only had a $10 bill, the tickets we're $4 and Mr. McKinney only had 2 dollars for change so I bought myself one too.) I do not regret that choice though!~
It was so much fun, got sweaty and hardcore, whipped my hair back and forth (Resulting in a VERY sore neck the next few days.) and near the end Lauren, Brianne, and Neve randomly started grinding with me so o-o Under normal circumstances I wouldn't do that buuut it was a cool dance, and now I volenteered myself to take my younger friends clubbing when they're legal cause we had that much fun. Gotta say I suck at dancing though. LOL Also I'm apparently getting a ring tattooed on my finger so I can be married to Neve forever .__.
This weekend I've had to not go out though, as last night I suddenly got really sick, it was either the flu or food poisoning from sushi... which had no fish in it... so I just video edited and watched anime all day long.

I might be getting my lip pierced again for a spider bite whenever I get a job. People said it'd look good...
First on my list is a lip stud or a new ring, as I'm still using one without a ball, fun to play with though!~~ :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment