The clock tolls on.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I keep neglecting my blog which I haven't been wanting to do, I've just been distracted with games and such. Again, this is causing my working ethic to suffer, my applications for work seem to all me turned down and such too and yeah the games and causing my homework to be... less than completed.
In any case these last few weeks I've been in a state of recovery, I seem to have been over working my body with tons of stress and such. 2 weeks ago I was out with the flu, and then this weekend I strained my back and couldn't really move much (Thus how I downloaded a new game...) Now that I know how it feels be old, I plan to be dead before my back is like this every day. o-o;
On the bright side the weathers becoming nicer and the cherry blossoms have blossomed beautifully this year. It's funny how I live by a bunch of them yet I never really noticed their beauty until this year. I was walking home on Thursday from the bus stop and noticed how bright the world seemed. It really was poetic in many ways. It was one of those moments where you wish you owned a camera but you don't. xD It really got me thinking that I should try and cheer up as I've been a real downer. o-o
I had been re-watching a couple animes which I was out, too like K-ON and when I finished that I re-watched Bakemonogatari (Ghostory) I forgot how funny Senjougahara was! XD "Do you hate kids?" "Yes, I can say I despise them even" "Why? .__." "One day I was at the supermarket and I bumped into a little girl, 'I'm sorry, are you okay?' I said, then I realized she made me be sentimental and nice and there after I looked at children with hatred."

"Arargi-kun, you're planning our next date." "Alright." "You better not take me to any strange places or I'll rip your skin off." "Roger that :)" She's funny in a mean way cause she's overly honest. xD
Someone finally bought my red skinny jeans too! Also Lauren and I's Halloween costume is coming along well, we're getting a REALLY good discount on high quality wigs and might get the costume part for free. :) Strawberry Panic cosplayers ftw!
Well, I hope to try and blog more when life brings me an interesting bit of fruit! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment