A Book and a Picture!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Well during the weekends I generally just sit around my house watching anime, and reading manga but this weekend Sera wanted to hang out. (More like she texted me saying 'were hanging out' and so we did...)
At first Sera wanted to go into second hand stores and thrift shops, and what do we find in the first one we go into? A record player! Of course Sera had to buy it but before that we had to go back to Second Street to buy some classical records, and then all the way back to the store with the record player and buy it plus a tuner!
All together this way all really heavy, thankfully Sera's mothers truck was just around the corner, or we would have been in trouble...
On the same street as her mother's truck there was a book shop that's shutting down and every book in the store was on sale for $1 INCLUDING tax! Woo! Sera bought a GIANT Chemestry/Physics book, a Psychology book, and some book in german from the 1800's.
I got a book about Lesbian Psychology (Only got it because it was about Lesbians) and a old quote book from 1907.
The following day I was flipping through the quote book and I opened to a random page around the middle and a photo fell out. It's a very old photo probably from the 1900's and it was of a dog laying on a grave. When I held it I got a sad energy from it... I wish I could research into the matter, but I can't. Maybe I have a bit of history? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment