Are You Japanese?!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I often get asked by people on the internet, even though in my display pictures I'm clearly not, they always feel the need to ask my anyways, and when I say I'm an Irish Canadian they still seem to believe that I'm Japanese. It's not that I have a problem with them thinking that because I think it'd be amazing to be Japanese, my problem is the fact that they're pretty much telling me what I am sometimes.
Like one time on Facebook this guy from like indonisia messaged me and said "You're Japanese." No question intended. I didn't even like the person in the first place so I told them off for probably the 10th time since he added me. It probably looked a little like this:
Well it would look like that if I was cosplaying and it was in real life.
I never really did like men much...

0 comments:

Post a Comment