Love to love ya.

Monday, June 13, 2011
Exams are starting in a week, and guess what I'm not doing? Projects and studying. I'm bad at this whole procrastinating thing- in fact some of my projects (Like the one due tomorrow) Isn't getting done. xD Why? I forgot about it :P Next year's my last year of High School so I'll probably work my butt off more so than I've done this year. x__x I'm going to do well on my exams though, I do really well on tests even when I don't study. I have a high B average on my tests and I don't study so... I'll be alright I hope.
Also, last Friday I went to the eye doctor and I indeed need glasses. I was surprised how clear things looked during the test. I though I had alright eyesight but I sure was wrong. Maybe I used to have better eyesight before I got into reading and video editing and anime lol. I wanna get these designer frames by Chaos but they we're $300 CAD with the lenses included- not happening. o-o
This Friday I'm getting a little machine to test my insomnia and maybe see why I can't sleep much. Although I doubt hooking me up to a bunch of wires is going to make me fall asleep faster let alone" normally". It never ends. ;A;
Ontop of allll that I'm having GF probs. o-o I wont be in a relationship much longer. u__u
I really miss having pink hair or blue hair. When I get a job (haha) I'm so asking if I can dye it pink or aqua. T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment