It's a perfect day.

Friday, June 17, 2011
Most people would describe that as falling in love or something along the lines of that, but for me a "perfect day" is just finding joy in the little things and feeling really happy. School ended today, bummer but oh well. I can catch up on my sleep.
Each and every day I'm constantly reminded of how lucky I am to have such amazing truly beautiful best friends. I love them with all my heart- even though I spent like no time with any of my best friends actually. o-o I still love them. So, all in all today was a relatively "perfect day."

This song is so amazing, I'm in like love with it right now. x3 BTW the PV isn't an anime (Sadly, I'd totally watch it if it were...) it's just a PV made for the song lol.


I love me some Supercell. x3

0 comments:

Post a Comment