Birthdays!~

Saturday, February 12, 2011
I went to my friend Bethany's (Bert's) birthday party, it was her 17th! We mostly played the wii and made a couple mii's
I made faggy :P It's supposed to be a boy, it only gets good points on the beard. XD Lauren made Ms. Rumple, Sera made JOrdAB (It's her boyfriend x3) and Jenny made Shibah LOL They're all Trannys except Ms. Rumple XD The "Play with these Miis" sounds so wrong to me, does it sound wrong to anyone else and the fact that OK is highlighted? LOL.
We also took a few really random photos of us just being weird...
Jenny, Bert, and I trying to be emo and be the Grudge. Jenny worked the best to me XD I like my necklace though LOL
I swear, I cannot take good photos with people. O__o I love Jenny here though XD I love my little asian. :3
We had amazing cake, parfe, burgers, and lots of fun. I'm glad I went!
I was supposed to go to a sleepover with Sera, Neve and Bryanne that night but it was canceled cause Neve's grandparents decided to spend the night at her house. <__<

0 comments:

Post a Comment