Singles Awareness Day!~

Monday, February 14, 2011
I don't really celebrate this day, mostly because I become a major bitch and go all emo on everyones ass, but this year was a tad different. I had plans for once because Tyler was single this year also and so we decided to be emos together.
At school... Ugh let's just say it was almost completely horrible. I was in a bad mindset and so my brain wasn't working properly so I didn't really do my Math work >__< Gotta do that tonight
Then at lunch Bree was talking about her boyfriend and o__e we ran away, and then I went and had a nice emo walk outside in the pooring rain by myself XD
In Block C though I got a candy gram from Jenny which brightened my day considering I was expecting everyone except me to get one and I was one of the only people to get one, I was happy about this. :3
After school was FINALLY invited Danniel (Mr. Man) to the Fall In Archaea show in 2 weeks and he said yes! We were SOOO happy.
We all went our separate ways and I went and got sushi and chocolate with Tyler (his treat) the lady at shoppers was all "AS LONG AS YOU'RE TOGETHER!!~~" cause it was storming outside lol and so we were like "Sure... .__."
Then laughed hardcore cause we're not dating cause he's gay and I'm bi XD
And that was my day. :3 Went from horrible to not too bad, hopefully tomorrow I won't be celebrating S.A.D. though :P


Do people think you're together with people you're just friends with?

0 comments:

Post a Comment