Here's my kiss to betrayal.

Sunday, November 20, 2011












A week full of challenges and emotional letters. Lately I've been into writing more and so I've actually written a fullish story and am starting a new one. Again. As for that book I was writing a more or less dropped it. I completely lost inspiration for it and actually lost my direction with it as well. Probably due to not writing in it since the summer. I'm also writing a series of short stories about Self Induced Lypo Suction. Yes, I am aware it sounds extremely disturbing and believe me it will be. 
Pupal and I more or less made amends and Kyle and I have "broken up" even though we weren't even going out in the first place. Although I do feel a little heart broken I wont let it get in the way of my life like I did 3 years ago. He needs someone he can actually hold. 
I'm going to be getting a suit soon, and I'm super excited. There's this thing about suits that I really love and I don't know why. I'm getting it for my grad interviews next semester and my Law field trip to the courts to which I'm really looking forward to. I'll try and get someone to take pictures. (:
I hope you're all doing well, it's been awhile since my last update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment