Spread your wings and fly.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011










This week and next week are going to be a little crazy. I'm going out job hunting probably Friday, and Thursday I have grad photos and am going to go with pupal to get her hair done. I forgot about my grad photos to be honest, and then I remembered and was like "Shit." because I made plans with her before my recollection. Saturday we're going to be playing Skyward Sword (Which is amazing I've already played it) and sometime this week I'm going to be having dinner with Ty and his boyfriend. Which will be awkward.
Next week I have 2 school field trips, one for Marketing and one for Law. The marketing one is to some coffee place and the Law one is to the courts in Victoria. That one I'm excited for because we get to see real trails and we may get to see a murder trial. I also get to dress up in a suit, for some odd reason I like suits as I mentioned before I think.
Oh I donated blood last Thursday. c: It was pretty fantastic. Apparently you're supposed to be like tired while they're farming you and afterwards but I was actually rather hyper. I think I scared the nurse ladies with my reaction. I can't wait to do it again, although I didn't get my blood type, and I also didn't get paid. So I more or less did it for no reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment