Come kiss the dead.

Saturday, November 26, 2011









Grad photos didn't really happen. That day it decided it would be fantastic to storm and I also had to walk pupal to Tys house, by the time we got there we were legit dripping wet and I looked like a wet rat. I decided there was no way in hell I would ever take a picture looking like this, and so I skipped out. Don't worry I'll take retakes in April or whenever they are.
Even though I didn't get my photos done, I did help pupal with her hair she dyed it black and the tips red, and got straight bangs. It looks so good on her. :3 There was a lot of black left over and red so we mixed the 2 and I got my hair done! :D It's back to black and didn't cost me a dime! I was really happy, well still am.
Also I've been looking at wrist tattoos lately because I want to get one to cover my scars and remind me not to relapse again. I was thinking of that "Let it be.." one. (:
Other than that I've been listening to a lot of Wednesday 13 and Murderdolls.
 Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment