surgery? no thank you.

Thursday, November 25, 2010
Tomorrow I will not be attending school, why? Well, I happen to have to go to the hospital to see if I need  knee surgery. I really would rather not get surgery because that means I'll miss school and have to stay at home for like a week, which I really dislike, but if I do need surgery in my life time on this knee, than I'd rather have it now then in the future.
Why now? Because Canada has free health care, and the government would have to pay for the entire thing. In the future I plan to go traveling a lot and most countries do not have free health care, especially if you're not a citizen, and if I got injured there and needed surgery I'd have to pay quite a large sum of money to cover it.
I might need this surgery because November 20th, 2009 I got hit by a car by an old man in an eye patch and a hat on a dark stormy night on a crosswalk (I'm not making any of that up either, it's true o_o) and as a result of that I had dislocated my knee really badly and stretched my ligaments. I attended physiotherapy for awhile, but after awhile I stopped because I found it really redundant after half a year, same with wearing a knee brace. I didn't need it anymore, my knee was stable enough. I happen to heal fast :)
Let's hope I don't need it, fingers crossed! <3 (I heard that's bad luck actually... hopefully not!)
PS: I'm hoping Korea will stop fighting with its self D: and if USA gets involved... well shits gonna hit the fan. <_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment