Snow, please leave.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010
It snowed on Friday night here, and everyone seemed to go crazy about it, except for me. I personally don't like snow because I happen to be a huge clutz! I always slip and fall, or get nailed in the face by flying snow, or the wind pushes me into walls. I'm more of a fan of warm-ish weather.
Although, what comes with winter is new cold-weather gear! I was able to get some boots, a scarf, a jacket, and some skinny jeans. I still have $10 dollars left-over too. Shopping is always fun, even when alone. (None of my friends could go with me. Not really that surprising.)
Even though I got all this new gear, on Monday it didn't make that mush of a difference. After school I was waiting for the bus like normal although 2 didn't bother showing up, then a short one showed up and it filled up fast, then a 1 floor bus showed up which also filled up fast, and then finally after that a normal double Decker bus arrived and we gladly embraced the warmth that was inside. I really hope that doesn't happen after school today.
On the bright side my friend Moe reminded me of the greatness that is YUI. why did I ever stop listening to her?! O_O

I love this picture LAWL

She's amazing. I also wanna watch that movie she stars in, considering I love JDrama.
Other than that all I've really done is dissect a pig fetus... which isn't that appealing when you're trying to eat lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment