Ohai, sickness :3

Thursday, November 11, 2010
I have become sick for the first time in like half a year, and it's horrid! I had to miss Wednesday on an already really short school week and it was so boring- I went insane from the bordom and apparently felt the need to prove to people that I'm unattractive when I'm sick- no one agreed with me so I think I'll give up on that- I'll post the video at the end actually.
I also began reading Ga-rei again, and I forgot how much I loved it- I also found out there was an entire half chapter I didn't read and it made me sooo happy with all the happy endings! Along with that I started watching the anime 11 Eyes, and I really like it so far. It's so... dark? I'm not sure how to explain it really, but it's amazing if you give it a chance.
On a note from something other than the virtual world, on Saturday I'm hanging out with Neve and we may or may not make a video of us being weird in Victoria, I'm so excited for this she's one of my good friends now :3
Also, on the 20th it's the 1st anniversary of my getting hit by a car/the day I stopped self-harming and I wanna do something really special for it, but I have no idea what to do! I think I wanna go to Victoria with friends, but I don't know which friends to invite! >_< It's a really important day to me, too, but I don't want to hurt peoples feelings so I'm tied it seems. It's in a week, gah what to do what to do?!
Another completely off topic note: I love Korean music now too x3 Current obsessions: SHINee and BoA.



0 comments:

Post a Comment