Change of Pace

Tuesday, October 19, 2010
People in my school are really... immature. I've always known this of course, but it amazes me how immature grade 11's and 12's are compared to the image I had in my head. 
I left my textbook in the Bio room at Lunch as it's pretty heavy, but someone stole it... If it's not returned I'll have to pay like over $100 dollars to replace it or something, and I'm poor and jobless so at the moment it's impossible. Seriously, doesn't the person open the front cover and notice that their name is not there? Who takes a giant Biology 12 book anyways? 
Plus in the majority of my classes except maybe Writing, everyone is so loud and it's really distracting when I'm trying to do some work. Maybe one of these day's I'm going to stand up and yell at them to shut up- in Japanese. No one listens to English these days do they?


All complaining aside, I'm pretty proud of myself this year! I'm doing really well in my classes and most of them are Grade 12 courses. ^^ I'm really happy about this, and on top of that I'm still trying to learn Japanese which is going better than I'd have originally though, I still can't read it though... but maybe the Basic Japanese - English Dictionary will help me out on that! Thank goodness the Library still has that stuff, although it'd be way better if there was still a Japanese class- but I hope to work on bringing that back too.
I need to work on Bio more though, I'm proud that I got B's on my tests, but I'd much rather get A's, other than that my classes are a breeze if you get the work done, and sadly I'm a heavy procrastinator- actually I should probably be doing a Bio report right now, but hey why not make a really long blog about school?


It's actually really hard to believe that just last year I was almost failing most of my classes, it's way easier than I thought, I just never tried I guess! ^^ I'm glad I changed though!~ I have a feeling this year's going to go by really well, and I hope I can keep up this pace and get even better in the future! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment